Setting up automatic withdrawals from your checking account to pay bills can help substantially increase your time and decrease you effort when paying your bills. Free e-Bill Pay allows you to set up when, where and how much to pay on your expenses without leaving your home or work computer.
- Your account is debited on the same day as the 'Pay Date' for each payee, not on the day you set up the payment electronically
- Payments are set up before hand to ensure they are received by the payment date
- Extended daily payment cut off time to 10 p.m.
- Earliest ‘Pay Date’ available will show automatically with new payments
- e-mail reminders available when a bill is due
- Added security with e-mail notifications of new payees
- Transfer money To or From your account at other Financial Institutions with your CBC account
Additional optional services available for a small fee include:
- Same day payments, available through some electronic payees
- Next day payments, available with all payees
- Person-to-person payments; make payments to anyone with an e-mail address or cell phone number with Popmoney®
Online Banking Customers: Log in to Online Banking, select the checking account you wish to pay bills from, scroll to the "Bill Payment" tab to get started.
Not enrolled in Online Banking yet? Sign up today or stop by any of our convenient locations to enroll.
To learn more, view a tutorial about e-Bill Pay at our Online Resource Center. Or visit the Online Bill Payment Help page.