Payroll Processing Services
Direct Deposit / Pay Cards
Human Resource Solutions
Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Comp
Payroll Tax Processing
* For all Qualifications and Considerations, please see Payroll and Tax Services Qualifications & Conditions Terms & Conditions on the Disclosures Page.
Disclosure: Acceptance to CBC-Comp is subject to insurance carrier underwriting review. CBC-Comp applies to CBC National Bank Payroll customers only. CBC Payroll services are subject to enrollment in CBC Payroll tax service. Your insurance agent will assist you in adding the CBC-Comp payment plan to your workers' compensation policy.
SMALL OR LARGE, SIMPLE OR COMPLEX, OUR PAYROLL SERVICES ARE CUSTOMIZABLE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
CBC Payroll+HCM offers a scalable, flexible solutions. Whether your operations depend on basic payroll services to ensure accurate paychecks and tax payments or more elaborate automated systems, we make outsourcing your payroll processing efficient, accurate and seamless.
Your employees rely on you to get their pay right and on time. You can rely on CBC Payroll to streamline and automate this process.
- Full-Service Payroll
- Modern, Intuitive, Online Software
- Dedicated Payroll Specialist
- 24/7 Online Access
- Tax Processing in all 50 States
- Customized Payroll Reporting
- Electronic General Ledger Integration
- Third Party Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Self Service to View Pay Statements & W-2 Form
- Benefit Statements
- Retirement Plan Options
- Leave & Time Off Management
- Local Bank Check Cashing
Take the worry out of tax payments and reporting. Let our payroll specialists manage the task for you.
Pay Period, Quarterly Services & Reporting:
- New Hire Reporting
- Payroll Tax Deposits
- Federal 941 Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Garnishment & Child Support Remittances
- State Combined Withholding & Unemployment Return
Annual Services & Reporting:
- Employee W-2 and 1099
- W-3 Recap of Federal & State Taxes
- Form 940, Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return
- 1094/1095 Affordable Care Act Reporting