Retirement…it’s what we all dream about! Make sure you are financially ready for those golden years with an IRA (Individual Retirement Account) from CBC National Bank®. We offer both fixed-rate and variable-rate options with more flexibility than ever before.
Traditional IRAs provide an effective way to save today in order to better supplement your other retirement savings.
For added flexibility, Roth IRAs can be a great addition to your retirement savings options and may impart a significant tax advantage when you retire.
Rollover IRAs are a simple and convenient way to transfer funds from a qualified pension plan, profit sharing plan or IRA from another institution.
* Consult your tax adviser for details.
Variable Rate IRA Certificates of Deposit
A variable Rate IRA Certificate of Deposit provides flexibility to your overall retirement strategy. This IRA combines the earnings rate of a certificate of deposit with the added flexibility of making IRA contributions at any time.
- 18-Month Term
- Deposits may be made in any amount throughout the term of the variable rate IRA CD*
- Competitive 18 Month Variable IRA CD Interest Rate
- Interest Compounds Monthly
- Automatically Renewable
- $100.00 Minimum Opening Deposit
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
* Interest will accrue on all additional deposits at the same rate and APY in effect at the time of the additional deposit.
Fixed Rate IRA Certificates of Deposit
An IRA Fixed Rate Certificate of Deposit, as part of your retirement strategy, helps you increase your savings with predictable interest earnings.